Saturday, February 20, 2016

New things coming to Eat.Play.Shop.


Hi everyone!  I've been MIA for the last few months, busy handling health issues, work and family.  It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride, but hopefully (fingers crossed) everything is back on track, and I can spend some fun times hanging out on the blog again.  


Now that the kids are all at school, I've decided to take a slightly different direction with blogging.  There will still be many, many posts on eating out and eating in because, let's be honest, cooking and eating is just such a fun activity for the Eat.Play.Shop. Family that the blog would be very quiet without it!  But there are lots of things I want to write about but never used to post to the blog, like fitness, sports, design, photography and new trends, just to name a few, which I will start sharing here.  And most of all I want to share some posts on travelling with kids which is something that I'm really excited about!


So watch this space for something bright and new at Eat.Play.Shop.! (starting off with the colour scheme - I feel like we just repainted the walls in our house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment