Sunday, November 10, 2013

Eat. @ Patricia Coffee Brewers

493-495 LittleBourke St, Melbourne CBD 3000 ph (03) 9642 2237


I've said on more than one occassion that I am extremely envious of city office workers.  Not for the commute obviously, but looking forward to the variety of lunch time offerings would definitely make getting up in the morning to go to work a whole lot easier!  I have long heard about the great coffee at Patricia from all my city-worker friends, and I finally dropped in on a day when I was out and about by my self, no work, no kids!


Just as well I didn't bring Bubs, as Patricia is the cutest littlest coffee place, with stand up room only.  The staff's friendly, and seem to know their regular clientele well.  The hidden unmarked entrance off Little Bourke Street only gave aways its secret by the clusters of suited up workers waiting for their coffee outside.



Like quite a few  of the boutique coffee places around town (eg/ Market Lane Coffee), I can't get a mocha here.  I opted for a more exotic Costa Rican as a latte.  Rich and pretty, I can see why they have such a cult following.


I'd missed out on the  Lune croissants for the day, but this was made up by a wonderful canele from Gracious and Delicious.


You lucky CBD workers, I would so love THIS around the corner from my work (or house)! 

Patricia Coffee Brewers on Urbanspoon

Coffee stop - standing room only, no high chairs of course!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so decadent, YUM!!!
    Nice story and super yummy Pic :)

    ReplyDelete