Monday, June 29, 2015

Eat. @ Bluebird Espresso

134 Johnston Street, Collingwood ph (03) 9078 9047


We stumbled across Bluebird Espresso by accident as we were stuck in traffic on Johnston Street one morning.  Bubs and I were on our brunch roulette mission and decided to just stop and check out this cute little cafe.  



It's a cosy little space and well loved by the locals.  It seemed quite popular and space is limited so a big pram may be difficult.



Judging by the stream of people coming in to get caffeinated, the coffee must be good, and my mocha ($4) did not disappoint.



I actually ordered off-menu on the day and tried their special of the day, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and salad of roasted sprouts, capers and raisins.  It was amazingly delicious, I loved loved loved the salad and believe it or not I got Bubs to eat sprouts!!!  



I also ordered a side of "Little Bogan hash browns" ($4) for Bubs, since he's made for potato hashes lately and the the name was cute.



Melbourne seriously has the best cafes in the world.  Sometimes unintended adventures are the best ones!


Click to add a blog post for Bluebird Espresso on Zomato


No comments:

Post a Comment