Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Eat. @ Little Tommy Tucker

432 Centre Rd, Bentleigh 3204 ph (03) 9576 5174


I had the rare opportunity to spend a day by myself down toward Brighton way a few weeks back, and had a really pleasant brunch at Little Tommy Tucker in Bentleigh.


They serve a mighty tall mocha.  I always worry that a bigger glass will mean disproportionate milk/coffee/chocolate ratio, but this one was still great!


On the recommendation of one of the friendly staff members I had a pretty filling brunch of Pulled Otway pork roll, with fried egg, tomato relish and watercress ($13).  A beautiful combination and it did not disappoint.


A great little cafe for the locals.  I would definitely come more often if I lived closer!

Little Tommy Tucker on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Loved this place when we visited! Reminds me that I still have not posted about it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am torn between blogging about the new places I'm visiting and clearing out the backlog......

    ReplyDelete